Following on form our Jay Walkers spring production of “A Month Of Sundays” in which I played Aylott and Old Man in a nursing home – “Utterly believable and deeply moving as a man gradually losing his ability to work out where he is or what he is doing!!”
On Valentine’s Day the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) published a rather unromantic report examining the annuity market. The FCA found that millions of people are getting a poor deal on their retirement income with the biggest losers being those with the smallest pension pots.The FCA found eight out of 10 people could get a more […]
TOP UP Your ISA before next Friday or miss out on this years allowances!!!
Our latest production of Oliver runs from 24th February to 1st March at Guiseley Theatre.Tickets are still available foe Tuesday and Thursday but other days are now sold out.This promises to be a fantastic show so don’t miss out. www.gaos.co.uk
Some of Chris’s thoughts on why it may be a good idea to seek independent financial advice…
There are many things to consider as we go through life. Sometimes the action we take now can make a huge difference to our futures. Consider the victims of a house fire for example. Happily the family were rescued and are unharmed, the house and all their possessions however are trashed, what is their future?
Chris’s Theatre Comapany…The Jay Walkers.
The Jay Walkers are a local group of well intentioned wandering thespians without a home to call their own.
With the biggest change affecting the financial advice arena occurring in Dec 2012 with a move to fees and greater professionalism you can be assured that we as a company are striving towards the future confident that we will continue to provide quality advice for years to come.
- Blue Remembered Hills – Our Next Production July 14, 2015
- Not About Heroes – Our next production March 13, 2014
- Pension Maturing?? – Call Us…… February 27, 2014
- Exams for Chris October 11, 2011
- Chris’s Theatre Company May 3, 2013
- Why use a broker like us? May 30, 2013
- Please support steeton football club with their Christmas fundraising effort .... message Roy Mason direct if you... https://t.co/5RFldW2Ch6 3 days ago
- https://t.co/yTLK663fOj 1 week ago
- "I was very impressed with the advice and the speed of the remortgage process. Thank you" ..... nice email for a monday morning 1 week ago